Is this the course for you?
This course is designed for students who are familiar with Python and who want to integrate Python with C++. Integration with C++ can improve Python performance and provide access to existing libraries and functionality. This two day course will primarily focus on using boost.python, though other approaches will be discussed.
- We start immediately with working programs.
- Testing is integral to our approach.
- Taught on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
- Knowledge level of Advanced Python course is assumed
- Understanding the Python object model
- Defining Python extension modules in C++
- Translating types across the language boundary
- Working with exceptions between the languages
- Debugging techniques
- Embedding Python in C++
Concrete Experience. Reflective Observation. Abstract Conceptualisation. Active Experimentation.
Interested? We'll get back to you to discuss your needs.