Is this the course for you?
This three day course is designed for developers with experience of other languages who need to get up to speed on Python. At the end of this course the students will know the essentials of the Python language, how to use Python’s module system to structure code, and how to approach the development of Python programs. The class will focus on Python 3, unless Python 2 is specifically requested.
- Built-in types and object model
- Flow control and exceptions
- Class definition, inheritance, and common usage patterns
- Program organisation with modules and packages
- The Python standard library
- Obtaining and installing Python packages
- Comprehensions, generators, and iteration
- Serialization, unit testing, and filesystem interaction
Concrete Experience. Reflective Observation. Abstract Conceptualisation. Active Experimentation.
Interested? We'll get back to you to discuss your needs.