Is this the course for you?
This one day course is designed for data scientists and engineers who are already using Python and want to take their skills to the next level. At the end of this course the students will know how to structure their Python programs for improved reuse, how to build and use automated tests for their code, and how to analyze program performance. The class will use Python 3.
- We start immediately with working programs.
- Testing is integral to our approach.
- Taught on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
- Packaging and distributing programs
- Managing dependencies
- Building automated test suites
- Fundamental software design
- Effective documentation
- Profiling and optimization
- Refactoring Python code
- Working with virtual environments
Workshop setup instructions
Use the link(s) below to arrange a booking: